Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Four new little cats!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Marilou chante, le forum non officiel sur Marilou Index du Forum -> English -> You !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Leanne
Marilou's Fan
Marilou's Fan

MessagePosté le: 08/05/2007 14:09:58    Sujet du message: Four new little cats! Répondre en citant

Heey all,

Last Sunday I've experience something so beautifuls! I'm so full of it, I MUST tell it Embarassed

My grandfather has greenhouses with flowers and there lives two cats. One of them was pregnant, you could see it, but my granddad was denying it the whole time. I know why... He hoped that nobody would perceive when they should be born, and then he could drown the kittens on the sly.. Bad huh??!!
But thank goodness, that's not happened.. Last Sunday a girlfriend stayed a weekend by me and she hadn't never seen the greenhouses of my granddad. So I said: "Come, let's go, then I show you the greenhouses of my granddad, the cats, the goats etc. And we can take pictures."
Ok, so we went to the greenhouses and nothing was wrong. The two cat's run to me and they were happy to see us, because there was nobody.
And suddenly, ten minutes later, the womancat was lay down to the ground and I saw a little white strange thing in her 'backside'. I said: "What's that??" and my friend said: "Oh, she starts to have kittens!"
We were with two persons and we had no idea what to do! But everything is ok now, I've recorded the whole birth of the first kitten and I've take many pictures! It's really by chance, I've never seen a real birth of kittens and I am not so many there by the greenhouses. And now, I was there ten minutes and the cat was going to have kittens. It was soo cool to see that!
They are sooo sweet! I will post pictures soon.
My grandmother said: "I think it was the purpose you was there at the right moment! When you wasn't there at that moment, the kittens were dying from cold or my granddad had drown them."
I'm sooo happy, I can watch and stay by the kitties the whole day and night (Love love love hahahah)
Leanne
Marilou's Fan
Marilou's Fan

MessagePosté le: 14/05/2007 16:43:26    Sujet du message: Four new little cats! Répondre en citant

All cats are died... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Cath
marilou fan n°1 - Admin
marilou fan n°1 - Admin

MessagePosté le: 14/05/2007 17:39:22    Sujet du message: Four new little cats! Répondre en citant

all ??? how did it happened ?
Merci pour tout Marillou... J'ai hate de te revoir en Europe !

Visiter le site web du posteur
Leanne
Marilou's Fan
Marilou's Fan

MessagePosté le: 14/05/2007 18:55:59    Sujet du message: Four new little cats! Répondre en citant

The mothercat has kill them! It's sooo sad!
Cath
marilou fan n°1 - Admin
marilou fan n°1 - Admin

MessagePosté le: 14/05/2007 20:38:58    Sujet du message: Four new little cats! Répondre en citant

oh... it's horrible.... I dont know that the mothercat do this... it's terrible... It's so sad !!! Crying or Very sad
Merci pour tout Marillou... J'ai hate de te revoir en Europe !

Visiter le site web du posteur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Marilou chante, le forum non officiel sur Marilou Index du Forum -> English -> You ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Designed byCathy
images by Marilou andPatrick Lamarche